Monday, September 14, 2015

DS Kane's Latest News

I just received an email from the folks at Kirkus Reviews (Anna Cooper):

Your review for “GrayNet" was selected by our Indie Editors to be featured in Kirkus Reviews 9/15 Issue. Congratulations! Your review will appear as one of the 35 reviews in the Indie section of the magazine which is sent out to over 5,000 industry professionals (librarians, publishers, agents, etc.) Less than 10% of our Indie reviews are chosen for this, so it's a great honor.

If you'd like to read the entire, unedited review, pick up a copy at Kirkus Reviews (https://www.kirkusreviews.com/issue/). 

==================
ProxyWar, Book 6 of DS Kane's Spies Lie series, is now complete and I've sent it off to the copyeditor. It's looking good to be
available around Thanksgiving time.

==================

With Book 6 out of my critical path, I've started on Cyberthief, Book 7 of the Spies Lie Series.
My research for this one included lessons in Black Hat hacking. It's good to be back to a world I once lived in.

No comments:

Post a Comment