Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Humble Thank You for the Promo Results for DS Kane's Swiftshadow, Book 3 of the Spies Lie series

From September 21 through 23, 2015, I offered free Kindle copies of DS Kane's Swiftshadow, Book 3 of the Spies Lie series to readers FREE. I am truly amazed at the results, and wish to thank everyone who downloaded the book.

Amazon distributed 7,735 copies of Swiftshadow over the three days. Over 100 of those were paid sales. I am forever in your debt for the popularity of my books. I am especially thankful for the 15,000 of you who already own the two books that preceded Swiftshadow.

Total sales of my books for for this year currently exceed 23,000 copies. My sixth book of the series, ProxyWar, is currently in production and should be available before Christmas. My superb marketer, Rebecca Berus of 2MarketBooks.com, is arranging promos for the three books that follow Swiftshadow. And, I'm currently outlining the seventh book in the series. I hope I can retain your interest as the series continues on.

And once again, thanks for your interest in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment