Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Next Author Event, and my request for a favor from you

September 30, 2014

My next and final author event on the West Coast for this year will be held on Saturday, October 18 from 3 p.m to 5 p.m.. at Pelican Ranch Winery in Capitola, CA. I’ll be reading short passages from Bloodridge and DeathByte, selling and signing paperback books, and unveiling the cover for GrayNet, Book 4 of the Spies Lie series. If you’ve missed my previous appearances, or would just like to reconnect, or have purchased paperbacks and want them signed, please, come to Pelican Ranch.

GrayNet will be released in November. I’ll soon be polishing book 5. And, I’ve already started book 6.

I’m also asking for a favor from those of you who’ve purchased books, either paperback or ebooks: I’m desperate for reviews. If you have read one or more of my books. Please, please, please write and post a review at both Amazon and Goodreads. I’ll be forever in your debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment