Sunday, June 8, 2014

An Adventure In Self-Publishing - POST # 8

May 16, 2014

Bloodridge has been in soft-launch for about three weeks with very limited success. DeathByte is now at the formatter and about ten days away from soft-launch. Swiftshadow is at the copyeditor and probably about three weeks away from soft-launch. In three weeks, Bloodridge will launch for real.

Ingrams/LightningSource reports a problem with the cover of Bloodridge, so right now it's available in paper from Amazon only. I hope to have this problem resolved in a few days, and then you will be able to order it at any bookstore.

I'm still spending hours every day on fixing small problems and experiencing unintended adventures and side-trips. My literary agent is now pitching a non-fiction title for me based on what I've written in the Huffington Post. It could well be my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment