Monday, February 24, 2014

An Adventure in Self-Publishing - POST #3

February 24, 2014

I just received the proposal from the last publicist. Way too expensive. So now, I'm pretty sure I'll hirethe one I was leaning toward. As for the web site, Xuni.com looks reasonable. I have some concerns, but I'm running short of time.

When I've cast these last two decisions into stone, the only thing left will be to run the plan I've made.

Since there's lots at stake here, I'll hold off one more day so I can spend an hour talking with my wife, Andrea, She always gives good advice.

What I'll then have is:

  • a copyeditor

  • a cover designer

  • a publicist

  • a web site designer

  • and, a corporation for the endeavor.


It's everything a publisher would need. And that's what I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment