Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Take a Spy Home for the Holidays

Ah, yes... It's that time of year.

I want to thank everyone who read one of my books this year. You, my readers, are the reason why I write. I hope I've given you something worthwhile to think about. This year, we distributed over 33,000 copies of Spies Lie books!

The month just passed was a milestone for me. First, I was a NaNoWriMo member. I got a head start on CypherGhost, Book 7 of DS Kane's Spies Lie series. I'll be busy with that new book for at least the next nine or ten months. It's about a war between the hacker community and the government.

Also, just now being released: ProxyWar, Book 6 of the Spies Lie series. The paper version is now available at Amazon, and the ebook versions should be out in the next two weeks.

Finally, for those of you in Florida: On December 29 at 7:00 p.m., I will have an author event at Vault 39 Wine Cellar, 4580 Donald Ross Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I'll be selling and signing paper versions of the Spies Lie books. Those who purchase one of my books will receive free wine and snacks, And, I will read passages from several of my books.

I hope the coming year brings you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment