Monday, August 18, 2014

Sold 50 books at book launch party!

August 16, 2014
Sold 50 books at my book launch party at Cima Collina Winery in Carmel Valley, CA today. The party went on from 3 p.m. through 5 p.m. Attendees included best-selling thriller author Barry Eisler, members of the Naval Postgraduate School faculty and administration, investigative journalists Julia Reynolds and Claudia Melendez, and my literary agent Nancy Ellis. I read short passages from Bloodridge and DeathByte. Everyone who bought a book received free wine, but then again, thriller readers tend to enjoy their wine. And, Cima Collina makes some of the the best Chards and Pinots.

If you missed this opportunity to meet me and get your book signed, come to the Salinas Public Library on Lincoln Street, Salinas, CA on September 23 at 6 p.m. through 8 p.m. for my author event there.

And, I'll be signing books at Pelican Ranch Winery in Capitola, CA on the afternoon of October 18, with free wine for the book purchasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment